Thursday, March 26, 2009

Change is on the way..

..to the blog anyway. Check out the new design and features and let me know what you think.

Alright so it's been a while since I've posted. It's old news now, but the Huskies are headed out to Grand Rapids to take on Cornell in the NCAA tournament. Read what NU coach Greg Cronin has to say about the matchup here. Hockey East is making it's presence felt in the tournament, sending four teams (NU, BU UNH and UVM). Each coach's conference call is up on HEA's website.

Couldn't find any conference calls on the ECAC site, but here's a link to some team notes on the Big Red, courtesy of the ECAC official site.

I won't be making the trip since I have a little thing called the sports section to put together Sunday night but Huntington News men's hockey writer Jared Shafran will be live blogging all the action.


I FINALLY got an RSS feed up... enjoy it. It's something I've tried to figure out how to implement for a while.

No comments: